- The All-weather jacket is water repellent and lightweight.
- A high-neck type snood covers the neck and head.
- The snood can be tightened up with snap buttons.
- The belly flap covers the lower abdomen to the chest and keeps the jacket in place.
- It is comfortable to wear using a stretchy fabric on the top of the belly flap.
- Elastic bands at the back legs prevent the jacket from flipping over by the wind.
- The reflective piping and logo provide safety and visibility from the night walk.
- The jacket has a well-ventilated mesh lining that absorbs water goes into the jacket.
- A collar hole at the neck with a cover flap and a harness hole at the back provide easy leash access.
- Cord adjuster at the back to adjust the back length.
- In heavy rain that overwhelms the water-repellent power, the jacket becomes inevitably wet. Still, the water repellent function does work, and water does not enter.
- Outer shell: 100% Nylon
- Inner Lining: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold water to maintain the water-repellent for a long time.
- Recommend hand wash
- Flat dry in a cool area
- Do not use fabric softer - will lose the power of water-repellent
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not scrub the jacket off
- Frequent washing will reduce the power of water-repellent.
- After drying flat in a cool area, use a hot air dryer or hair dryer to revive the water repellency to some extend.